As an O2 customer, you can get Priority Tickets up to 48 hours before general release to thousands of gigs and events throughout the UK, including events at The O2 and O2 Academy venues.
The O2 Priority Tickets app helps you find gigs and events, and alerts you when Priority Tickets become available for your favourite artists, events, venues or cities. When you find something you'd like to go to, the app sends you to the right page on Ticketmaster, AXS or Ticketweb to buy tickets.
Make sure you don't miss out on getting Priority Tickets up to 48 hours before general release.
- View all events where Priority Tickets are currently available.
- Search by event, artist, city or venue to see what's playing and what Priority Tickets are available.
- Add events, artists, cities or venues to your favourites and be notified when Priority Tickets are available.
- Share event details on Twitter, Facebook or via email.
- Buy tickets through Ticketmaster, AXS or Ticketweb.
If you use this application when you're abroad, you may be charged more than your usual rates for the data you use. To avoid what could be an unpleasant surprise on your bill when you get home, we recommend that you don't use you Android phone abroad for data (such as using apps, sending or receiving emails or surfing the net).
Application requires Android 1.5 or later.
O2 Priority Tickets is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-02. The program can be installed on Android.
O2 Priority Tickets (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.